May 4, 2017
Grevenbroich, Germany (Map)Aluminiumstrasse 1, 411515 Grevenbroich, Germany
Hydro is opening a new, state-of-the-art production line in Grevenbroich, Germany, for aluminium parts to the automotive industry. The opening event will take place at the new automotive line located at our Grevenbroich plant.
The live broadcast will start at 11:10 CET and end at approximately 12:15 CET. The big unveiling will subsequently be made available via the same links afterwards.
Latest related news
- Video: This is what Merkel and Solberg will see (Apr 25 2017)
- Merkel & Solberg to attend opening of Hydro’s new automotive line in Germany (Apr 24 2017)
- Video: The brains behind Hydro’s state-of the-art automotive line (Apr 19 2017)
- Take a look inside our new automotive line in Germany (Apr 7 2017)
- Hydro opening EUR 130 million automotive line in Germany on May 4 (Apr 5 2017)
Hard facts about Hydro new automotive line
- Annual capacity: 150,000 tonnes
- Investment cost: EUR 130 million
- Customer examples: Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroën
- Facility: 190 meters long, run by 55 operators on five shifts
- Efficiency: Facility consumes 36 % less energy than similar production lines