Hydro will hold an important profiling event at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) in Trondheim on Wednesday, April 6.
Hydro will host a stand where students can learn about summer job opportunities, projects for graduate-level studies and other topics.
The presentations are:
- “Hydro – the fully integrated aluminium company,” by Odd-Arne Lorentsen of Primary Metal and Trond Furu of Extruded Products R&D
- “Our new era in Brazil – The foundation for growth with a 100-year perspective,” by Linda Therese Kristiansen of Bauxite & Alumina
- “HAL4e – our new flagship in electrolysis technology,” Trond Eirik Jentoftsen of Technology Development in Primary Metal
- “Energy in Hydro,” by Pål Tore Svendsen of Energy
- “Development of aluminium alloys for the future,” by Stian Tangen of Primary Metal R&D
- “Zero Energy Building – Ways to reach it today,” by Werner Jager of Building Systems R&D
- “Recycling: Materials, technology and your competence,” by Georg Rombach of Extruded Products R&D
The event will include a reception in the canteen, Sentralbygget, after the sessions.